The Pink House Farm is located in rural Vermont, and renters must adhere to the following restrictions:
- No outdoor rehearsal dinners or Sunday brunches. Indoor rehearsal dinners or Sunday Brunches limited to 20 people and upon request.
- Event End Time: 11 pm
- *events can continue past 11 pm however there is a noise restriction.
- Smoking Policy: Not permitted.
- Open Flame Policy: Not permitted.
- Pet Policy: Generally permitted. Considered upon request.
- Fireworks: Not permitted.
- Trash and Recycling: Couples must consolidate in an on-site designated location
- Lighting: Area lighting required and limited to string lights or similar effects. No large flood/area lights due to commercial zoning permit.
- Event Access: Event signs required along major roads indicating event traffic. Must adhere to site layout for entrance and egress routes.
- Event Manager: Couples must designate and report an event manager who will be on-site for all event-related activities.
- Insurance: the renting couple must provide Special Event liability insurance with a minimum of $2,000,000 general liability coverage for the event. *Policy must list the venue as the additional insured.
- Working Farm Disclosure: The property is a working farm. No person shall wander the property beyond the barn, house, parking area, and tent area. If they do, they assume all risk.
- Town Ordinances:
- Noise Ordinance in place for Saturday (11 pm) and Sunday (10 pm).
- All liquor must be served by an insured and properly licensed caterer, licensed through the State of Vermont Department of
Liquor Control. Renting couple must provide copies of all caterers’ licenses and a copy of the catering event permit 30 days prior to the rental period.