The Pink House Farm is conveniently located along Route 30 in Cornwall, Vermont. An hour drive north to Burlington, or an hour drive south to Castleton, there is plenty for all ages to enjoy.
Here are just some of our favorite things to do:
- Go horseback riding as a family at Pond Hill Ranch. You can even witness a real circuit rodeo on Friday nights!
- Pick apples and berries for a yummy treat at Champlain Valley Orchards.
- Rent a boat from Waterhouses to go waterskiing, fishing, or tubing on Lake Dunmore.
- Hike the Falls of Lana, Silver Lake, Chipman Hill, and Snake Mountain for beautiful views of Addison County.
- Swing by Monument Farms Dairy to try some of their famous chocolate milk.
- Learn to ski or snowboard at the Middlebury College Snow Bowl.
- Visit Addison County Fair & Field Days for amusement rides, the demolition derby, tractor pulls, and the Maple Barn!
- Stroll through downtown Middlebury and have a picnic beside the Middlebury Falls.
- Browse the Middlebury College Museum of Arts or attend a concert in the Mahaney Center for the Arts located on Middlebury College’s campus.
- Learn more about Vermont’s background at the Henry Sheldon Museum of Vermont History and the Vermont Folklife Center. (If you go in the winter, checkout the local gingerbread exhibit!)
- Shop on Church Street Marketplace in Burlington!
- Take a horse-drawn wagon ride to Shelburne Farms.
- Watch a new film at The Middlebury New Filmmaker’s Festival.
- Walk the Robert Frost Interpretive Trail.
- Spend time outdoors while cross-country skiing the trails of Rikert Nordic Center.